is a company has a 150-year history and core competencies in the areas of health care/agriculture and many innovative products.
They engage in researching, developing and marketing specialty-focused innovative medicines that provide significant clinical
benefit and value, primarily in the therapeutic areas of cardiology, oncology, gynecology, hematology and ophthalmology.
In this way, they are addressing the growing requirements of patients, physicians, health care payers and regulatory agencies.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS ROLE:
- Assume a holistic approach to all packaging initiatives, considering the shopper and user journey
(shelf impact and in-use experience), as well as key customer, channel, brand, financial, technical, and Legal Medical
Regulatory (LMR) compliance success factors;
- Assume end-to-end (idea to 6m post launch) remit
for pipeline innovations and design renovations, accountabilities including: Primary, Secondary and Tertiary
- Deliver to project success factors (above) + on time and at target quality;
- Protect innovation and defend vs competition with meaningful Intellectual Property (IP);
- Effective technical transfer to the Factory and CMO team upon stable production;
- Partner with
the TPL and all cross functional team members to ensure holistic approach and understanding of project needs and
adherence to requirements;
- Collaborate with Procurement and determine key suppliers to ensure best fit for
project needs, as well as maintaining awareness of ‘new-to-world’ packaging material, process, and
- Provide packaging subject matter expertise to Formulation Development, Good
Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Operations and Clinical Supply needs, as well as Technical Registration documentation
- Support the development of packaging innovation roadmaps;
- Identify and
develop new packaging and technology programs to deliver significant consumer, commercial and/or customer benefits.
Engineering (or related field) Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) with minimum of eight years of experience,
or a Master’s Degree (or equivalent) with four minimum years of experience;
- A proven track
record in managing ‘holistic’ packaging development, including the creation, development and delivery
of ownable structural and functional consumer impactful packaging innovations, resulting in notable commercial
- Good business acumen, Innovation management, organizational agility, perspective and problem-solving;
- Drive for results and good at dealing with ambiguity;
- Skilled on: 2D & 3D design,
communication skills, consumer empathy, project planning, packaging manufacturing principles and finance.
- Preferred Consumer Healthcare experience.
Quality Search, 1820 Graham Drive
• Chesterton, IN 46304-1627 • (219) 926-5015 • www.qsjobs.com
We promise never to share your information with anyone without your prior consent.
Must be a United States citizen or lawful permanent resident or have authorization to work in the